Write A Bestseller
In 30 days you could be flipping through the pages of your bestseller if you use Evan Marshall's acclaimed novel-writing method. It translates the storytelling DNA of fiction bestsellers into a method anyone can use to write a bestseller. Read Testimonials.
Say goodbye to frustration. This program practically writes your novel for you.
How The Software Works
This trademarked creative writing method breaks your novel down into a recommended number of sections (scenes) and characters based on your novel's length or genre.
Enter a word length (50,000 word minimum) or select a category from among the 138 book categories. With the click of a button you automatically generate a complete template of your story from start to finish. The template will contain the story arc and conventions of the genre: the correct number of scenes, divided appropriately among your viewpoint characters, all in your proper order. Story points will be automatically positioned, from the crisis that precipitates your novel's primary action, to the story's major turning points, to the showdown, dark moment, climax, and denouement.
Even better, every step of the way the published authors-agents provide writing guidance so you can sit back, relax and let your imagination fly. Read testimonials.
Benefits Of The Software
With all these features and more you'll be able to:
- Complete your novel with the powerful word processor included.
- Determine the perfect length for the specific novel you're creating.
- Generate story ideas using the tool formerly called The Story Idea Machine.
- Quickly create a three-dimensional lead character for your story.
- Decide what genre and sub-genre of novel are perfect for you.
- Set a compelling story goal for your lead.
- Create a strong believable opposition for your lead.
- Name your characters using a built-in library of over 7,000 male and female names with their meanings.
- Decide whether a romantic involvement is right for your story and, if so, select the perfect character to take this role.
- Populate your novel with intriguing secondary characters who are linked dynamically to your plot.
- Build in "Surprises," major turning points that drive your plot and keep readers turning the pages.
- Includes a complete sample template already filled out as a model for you to follow. Read testimonials.
Achieve Your Other Writing Goals
If you have dreamed of completing a novel, but have struggled to do so, you're in the same boat as published author and independent literary agent Evan Marshall before he came up with The Marshall Plan®. For years, he could not get beyond a few chapters of his novel. But instead of giving up, he studied the storytelling art behind the bestsellers while working as an editor and literary agent in New York. After reading hundreds of commercial novels, he developed his trademarked Marshall Plan® creative writing method, which has been used by thousands of writers to become published authors. After that, Evan published 10 traditionally published cozy mysteries, called "Miss Marple Lite" by Kirkus.
Join these happily published authors today. Buy the software.
Remember, your novel won't get written unless you take action today.
Take the step to achieving your writing goals. Read testimonials.
The 138 Categories
The Writing Classic The Software Is Based On
Special Offer: 3 FREE eBooks
If our program doesn’t help you write a better novel faster, return it within 30 days for a full refund and keep The Marshall Plan® For Novel Writing bonus free eBook ($14.99), The Marshall Plan® for Success as a Novelist bonus free eBook ($25.00) and Fiction Makeover: 52 Ways to Improve Your Fiction bonus free eBook ($25.00) as our gifts for trying out the software. That’s nearly $65 of free writing tools, or a $194.99 value for just $129.00. Read testimonials.