In 30 days you could be flipping through the pages of your bestseller if you use Evan Marshall's acclaimed novel-writing method.
Say goodbye to frustration. This program does the heavy lifting for you.
This trademarked writing method breaks your novel down into a recommended number of sections (or scenes) and characters based on your novel's length or genre.
Enter a word length (50,000 word minimum) or select a category from among the 138 book categories. With the click of a button you automatically generate a complete template of your story from start to finish. The template will contain the story arc and conventions of the genre: the correct number of scenes, divided appropriately among your viewpoint characters, all in your proper order. Story points will be automatically positioned, from the crisis that precipitates your novel's primary action, to the story's major turning points, to the showdown, dark moment, climax, and denouement.
With the software's powerful features, you'll be able to:
- Complete your novel with the powerful word processor included.
- Determine the perfect length for the specific novel you're creating.
- Generate story ideas using the tool formerly called The Story Idea Machine.
- Quickly create a three-dimensional lead character for your story.
- Decide what genre and sub-genre of novel are perfect for you.
- Set a compelling story goal for your lead.
- Create a strong believable opposition for your lead.
- Name your characters using a built-in library of over 7,000 male and female names with their meanings.
- Decide whether a romantic involvement is right for your story and, if so, select the perfect character to take this role.
- Populate your novel with intriguing secondary characters who are linked dynamically to your plot.
- Build in "Surprises," major turning points that drive your plot and keep readers turning the pages.
- Includes a complete sample template already filled out as a model for you to follow. Read testimonials.
Published author and independent literary agent Evan Marshall struggled for years before he published his 10 traditionally-published novels. But instead of giving up, he began to study the storytelling art behind the bestsellers while he worked as an editor and agent in New York. After reading hundreds of commercial novels, he realized how he could translate the storytelling DNA of commercial fiction's fast-paced plots and strong characters into a writing method anyone can use to publish a novel. Together he and author-agent Martha Jewett have combined their 50 years of publishing experience into the software.
Remember, your novel won't get written unless you take action today.
Take the first step. Read testimonials.
The 138 Categories
The Writing Classic The Software Is Based On
Free Upgrades • Use on 3 Computers
Special Offer: 3 FREE eBooks
If our program doesn’t help you write a better novel faster, return it within 30 days for a full refund and keep The Marshall Plan® For Novel Writing bonus free eBook ($14.99), The Marshall Plan® for Success as a Novelist bonus free eBook ($25.00) and Fiction Makeover: 52 Ways to Improve Your Fiction bonus free eBook ($25.00) as our gifts for trying out the software. That’s nearly $65 of free writing tools, or a $194.99 value for just $129.00. Read testimonials.